Ep 84: Why these 4 people aren't buying from you right now...May 27, 2021
In today's episode, I share info about the four people who won't buy from you. This is hard to hear -but it will actually make you feel good about things and realize that it's okay, there's others that will!
Lately, I've been hearing from many business owners feeling a little frustrated that people around them aren't buying from them. They almost feel offended. They feel sad.
And so today I wanted to clear the air - and actually, you're going to feel much better after understanding why they aren't buying from you.
1. Some people simply don't need what you offer or don't even really like it. There's a group of people that you are NOT for. Your products are NOT for some people. It's okay. Whether it's a product or service you offer, and no matter how amazing it is: some people don't want it. Get over it. You can't be all things to all people. Remember that the people you made it for WILL LOVE IT and be so excited you are offering it -and will LOVE YOU!
2. Some people can't afford you right now. They can't afford what you sell. Most people don't need to buy things they can't afford unless it can make them more money (which is a whole other subject, which I explain in the audio version.)
3. Some people don't need your products or services RIGHT NOW. Maybe you sell pumpkins - and it'ly s February. They don't need your pumpkins right now. Maybe you sell a pricey service they can't afford right now...but they may want to save up and buy later. Don't be offended. This has NOTHING to do with the quality of your work or the value you bring. Your goal is to make a great impression and put a bug in their ear, because later they will want to buy. You WANT them to remember you and make it easy for them to follow up with you :)
4. Some people won't buy because you didn't give them a compelling enough reason to do so. I have to admit, this one is a little hard to swallow, but the good news is that with simple changes, you can turn this around. But here's something to consider: Are you bringing good energy when you talk about your products/services? Are you creating a good feeling & are clear about what you do on your website and social pages? Are you explaining clearly the transformation you make for others? Are you sharing the value of what you offer? Make sure you are doing these things - as this is a great opportunity to turn this around. You need to be compelling for people to buy.
So many new business owners are scared or worried or even upset after they launch and things don't go as planned. And I have found out many then feel like they "failed." I have some news for you: starting your business is not pass/fail. Read More...
1. GET your FREE 16-step checklist & your business purpose guide HERE - yay!
2. JOIN the awesome, private FB group HERE - it's so much fun!
3. WORK with me HERE - wahoo!
👇Which stage are you in?
STAGE 1: Trying to nail your business idea? Figure out the Best Business Idea for YOU! CLICK HERE 🎉
STAGE 2: Ready to know HOW to start your business & do everything right? Finally, here's a big-picture plan for how to make your business happen: JUST START - the COURSE is here!
Just starting your business?