Ep 62: Remember that your business is about them, not you.Dec 24, 2020
In today's episode I share how to keep the customer at the center of the universe, and not you as you're marketing & sharing your business.
I love this quote: "A business is simply an idea that makes peoples' lives better." Richard Branson. It is so true!
Many new businesss fail to realize that customers really care about these 2 things:
1. They care about you solving their problem.
2. They care about how you are going to improve their life.
Remember that the words you use on your website and the words you speak need to be about them. What are you saying now that is drawing them in, and is it about them and not you? But, don't get me wrong, there there is a time to talk about yourself and share your story when you have their attention. You simply need to have their attention and interest in order to share why you are the perfect one to help them.
So, when you are creating your paid products or service offerings, ask yourself these 3 questions:
- What's their problem?
- What can I create to help them solve their problem?
- How can I meet them where they are?
Just remember - your business is about them and not you and when you keep them at the center, they feel like you get them and you care - and that you are the perfect fit for them!
1. GET your FREE 16-step checklist & your business purpose guide HERE - yay!
2. JOIN the awesome, private FB group HERE - it's so much fun!
3. WORK with me HERE - wahoo!
👇Which stage are you in?
STAGE 1: Trying to nail your business idea? Figure out the Best Business Idea for YOU! CLICK HERE 🎉
STAGE 2: Ready to know HOW to start your business & do everything right? Finally, here's a big-picture plan for how to make your business happen: JUST START - the COURSE is here!