Ep 22: How your perspective matters (especially during Covid-19.)Mar 19, 2020
Everyone's perspectives are different - from the way we see things in life and in our businesses.
With this Corona Virus, we all have a perspective on why it is happening, where it started, etc. And the sad part is, it's hurting many small businesses. And it completely breaks my heart. I know the blood, sweat, and tears that goes into building a business, and I pray this whole debacle ends soon.
But what perspective are you taking during this time? Doom & Gloom ...or do you see it as an opportunity to grow? Read more about how you can gut check your perspective on all this!
New business owner - or dreaming of starting yours?
- 👉16-steps to get your business started CLICK HERE
- 🙋♀️Trying to figure out your BEST BUSINESS IDEA? WORKSHOP IS HERE
- 🎉Do you have all FREE TOOLS & DOWNLOADS for your business?
- ⭐️Are you aware of my fun Workshops & Coaching Options?
- 🥰Are you in my private FB group yet for women starting businesses doing what we love? JOIN HERE!