EPISODE 46: Have some compassion yourself - starting & building a business is hard.Sep 03, 2020
In today's episode, I share how and who you need to have compassion for yourself as a business owner (and as a human for that matter!)
So many business owners I meet, even aspiring business owners, get down on themselves thinking they don't have what it takes, that they are going to fail, that they aren't smart enough or knowledgeable enough...oh the list goes on.
And I know it can be hard, after all, I've been doing this for 20 years. Starting and building a business is not for the weak. But it can most definitely be for you - and it can be AWESOME!
Whether you are simply dreaming of starting your business or already starting yours or a veteran owner, it's time you give yourself some grace and realize how amazing you already for the things you have ALREADY accomplished!
LISTEN TODAY for a little pick-me-up on this topic of COMPASSION!
New Business Owner? Then check these out:
- 👉16-steps to get your business started CLICK HERE
- 🙋♀️Trying to figure out your BEST BUSINESS IDEA? WORKSHOP IS HERE
- 🎉Do you have all these FREE TOOLS & DOWNLOADS for your business?
- ⭐️Are you aware of my fun Workshops & Coaching Options?
- 🥰Are you in my private FB group yet for women starting businesses doing what we love? JOIN HERE!