Ep 68: Stop overvaluing what you are not best at as you start your business.Feb 04, 2021
In today's episode, I share the ways many of you are OVERvaluing what you are not best at and letting it stall your business confidence.
I see so many new business owners talk about how they are not good at websites or networking or social media or graphic design or being creative or any other something they come up with lol.
It's time to flip this upside down and start UNDERvaluing those things - because you can always get help to do those things.
Today is the day you start OVERvaluing what you ARE good at so that you focus on that and keep your eye on what you do best.
Here are the 3 steps I discuss today:
1. Take baby steps. Keep going forward. Don't let yourself stall. You want this business to be successful, right?
2. Dream about the transformation. Yes, it's awesome to focus on the million dollars you want to make or the job you want to quit once you get enough money from this business. But the fact is, you need to be focussing on HOW you can help people. The money will come.
3. Realize the gifts you have. Overvalue you them so you focus on them. Don't take those unique gifts from God for granted. No, you're not perfect - but you have something special to share with the world.
***Here's the quote I read at the end: "I have a long way to go, but I have the power to go a long way." - LOVE THIS! I don't know who said it though, sorry :(
Now go, and DO! I'm so excited for you :)
EPISODES I MENTIONED:
Episode 67 - Small steps turn into big leaps
Episode 66 - 3 Steps for building a business that stands out
1. GET your FREE 16-step checklist & your business purpose guide HERE - yay!
2. JOIN the awesome, private FB group HERE - it's so much fun!
3. WORK with me HERE - wahoo!
👇Which stage are you in?
STAGE 1: Trying to nail your business idea? Figure out the Best Business Idea for YOU! CLICK HERE 🎉
STAGE 2: Ready to know HOW to start your business & do everything right? Finally, here's a big-picture plan for how to make your business happen: JUST START - the COURSE is here!
Just starting your business?