Ep 100: 3 Big reasons why you need to track progress as you start & grow your business..Sep 16, 2021
So many new business owners don't realize the AMAZING progress they have made - and I don't want you to be one of those people LOL. I want you to see all that you have accomplished & realize the progress you have made.
1. You will see the action you have take. You will be shocked looking back at all the things you did. Maybe it was learning from others, listening to a podcast like this, reading books, getting coaching from someone like me, taken a course, created your first product, getting your website up, learned from mentors, put yourself out there & announced you were starting your business, etc. Whatever it is, take a moment & start making a list of all the things you have done. Realize you have done MORE than many people in this world who never have the courage to take steps & start their own businesses.
2. You will appreciate the deeper meaning behind those action steps above. You'll realize that you can do hard things. You'll realize that you have taken courageous steps and overcome some of your fears. You'll realize that hard things aren't as hard as you envisioned. You'll see how it's easier than you thought to move towards your dreams. It's awesome!
3. Your heart, soul & brain will FEEL a rush of adrenaline when you are grateful for yourself & the steps you have taken. I have read so much about how it starts changing your brain when you are grateful, it makes you a more positive & grateful human.
So, today, reflect on your progress. It's a giving thanks to yourself & God for giving you these gifts He has given you :)
And, I want to thank YOU ALL for being a part of my business journey too. I'm so proud & in awe of all of you. Because of you, I am living my business dream. So, thank you from the bottom of my heart.
1. GET your FREE 16-step checklist & your business purpose guide HERE - yay!
2. JOIN the awesome, private FB group HERE - it's so much fun!
3. WORK with me HERE - wahoo!
👇Which stage are you in?
STAGE 1: Trying to nail your business idea? Figure out the Best Business Idea for YOU! CLICK HERE 🎉
STAGE 2: Ready to know HOW to start your business & do everything right? Finally, here's a big-picture plan for how to make your business happen: JUST START - the COURSE is here!
Just starting your business?